Friday, March 16, 2007

Demons in my head

They scream in agony
They scream existence
They scream in approval
Of all the evils I’v done
They pray for forgiveness
And they do it again
Of all the places in the world
They gotta be in my head
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
Deaaaaaaaamons yeaah deaaaamons
Deaaaamons in maaah head

One for everyone
Multiplying as you breathe
Oh yeah they r there
For myself and thee

What you see is insanity
what’s behind you never see
cross my heart cross my soul
I don’t own that ghoul
It’s all out there which has taken home
Taken me and will take you

Deaaaaaaaaaamons in maaaaaaaaaaaah head yeaaah…!!

Hahaha [evil laugh]

You can run as much you like
You can hide for all you might
But you cant escape
Cuz the devil has your heart
They nod in approval
They cheer in chorus
They welcome you aboard
Cuz you’r just another demon in your soul
So make it easy, accept thee
Accept thy fate
It’s for all mate
You just one me another
A deaaaaaaamon
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah demon…
Aaaaaaa deaaaaaaaaaaaamon in mah head

[chanting]
They scream in agony
They scream existence
They scream in approval



They pray for forgiveness
And they do it again
Of all the places in the world
They gotta be in my head
They’r just demons in my head…

------------------------------X-----------------------------------



Hey louie I got 20 million you want one?
Naaaaaah me got 20 million n two you take one from me.. muaaahaaaaaaa


-=~ p R () |= ! |_ 3 ~=-



-=~ p R 3 \/ ! 0 U S -|- P O s t s ~=-

  • Green leaves i need you, need you to make moreto w...

  • Dry tears do not trickleHeavy clouds n not a drizz...

  • Between mankhurd n vashi, hanging from a local, Pa...

  • Fucked upEvery body gets one dayAll of’em are in s...

  • Beer for company [part: 1] I hate it when the musi...

  • Greengreen is the day..green is the mood..green is...

  • Rock B‘r’ands As I write this a Bengali Rock...

  • Drops...The sun hasen't shone in agesthe rain does...

  • well this is called Not a Tear...all is said n a...

  • written while in air between the skies of b'lore n...




  • -=~ A r ( # ! \/ 3 $ ~=-

  • December 2005

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • March 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • August 2007

  • October 2007

  • February 2008

  • December 2008

  • -=~ t- /\ -+- g - $ ~=-



    Visitor no

    Counters
    Counter